Monday, September 12, 2011

Late Night FOD 2011.09.12

From Jay Leno:
President Obama named his new $447-billion legislation the American Jobs Act. Better than the original name, the Save My Ass Act.

A new L.A. Times poll says 75% of Californians think the country is headed in the wrong direction. It's so bad that 60% of Californians are thinking about returning to Mexico.

Government statistics show the U.S. economy created zero jobs in August. President Obama now says he's confident this month he can double that.

The NFL season kicks off Thursday night right here on NBC. We are all very excited. The game will be on right after the season finale of President Obama.

3 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

"It's so bad that 60% of Californians are thinking about returning to Mexico."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Well this Kalifornian is finally getting the hell out and relocating to where it feels like I am home...

CenTexTim said...

Welcome, dude. Always room down here for one more good man (or woman...).

CharlieDelta said...

Well I thank you kindly, sir. I'm going to have to remove my license plates on my truck before I leave as to avoid the thousands of "1 finger salutes" I would expect to see from most folks as I cross into Texas.